Join us for a live webinar with leading LinkedIn expert Philip Calvert and learn How You Can Attract More Clients with LinkedIn and Internet Marketing – Without Paying for Advertising.
You might think you know how to use LinkedIn to get new business, but Philip Calvert really does. With 14 years’ experience, we have invited Philip Calvert to host a webinar on Wednesday, 21 November.
All you have to do is register today to learn how to use LinkedIn to your advantage.
About the Webinar
Through his hour-and-a-half long webinar, Philip Calvert will teach you the ways of digital marketing – and you won’t even have to spend a cent. It’s on us.
- Whilst one of the primary ways for financial advisers to attract new clients is through referrals, consumers increasingly follow up on a referral by assessing advisers online before making contact.
- Whilst online, consumers will often find other advisers to assess, making it critical that IFAs and advisers learn how to differentiate themselves online.
- Whilst often perceived as a ‘job site’, LinkedIn is growing in importance as a ‘people and expertise search engine’, with LinkedIn profiles often appearing higher in Google and other search engines than an adviser’s own website.
- And when consumers do visit financial advisers’ websites, the majority leave the site without looking at a second page.
The webinar will address these three issues:
- How to be more visible to consumers who use the internet to find, assess and engage with financial advisers
- How to use LinkedIn to attract new clients
- How to convert website visitors into new client enquiries
Sound like something you are interested in? Diarise 21st November now and join us as we watch and learn how to use LinkedIn marketing for our benefit.
Date: 21st November
Time: 11AM – 12:30PM
What you get: Invaluable knowledge about LinkedIn and a PDF copy of the LinkedIn Cheat Sheet.
About Philip Calvert
Over forty years Philip has worked with IFAs, Financial Planners and Advisers in the UK, South Africa, Singapore and across Europe. He has also worked with and trained Board members of banks in New York, Chicago, London and the Netherlands.
Philip has held senior roles (Head of Sales, Head of National Accounts, Head of Marketing) with leading product providers in the UK, and for the last sixteen years has been an independent trainer and speaker.
Philip is a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association and presents to audiences worldwide.
He was a finalist for Professional Sales Speaker of the Year in the British Excellence in Sales & Marketing Awards 2016 and is the author of two published books on Presentation Skills.
Philip was also a pioneer of Social Media in Financial Services, and created the world’s first online networking platform for financial advisers.
He is also in demand worldwide as a leading expert on how to use LinkedIn to attract high quality contacts and clients, and specialises in helping financial advisory businesses.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with more than 562 million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. LinkedIn began in co-founder Reid Hoffman’s living room in 2002 and was officially launched on May 5, 2003.
Jeff Weiner is the CEO of the company, and management includes experienced executives from companies such as Yahoo!, Google, Microsoft, TiVo, PayPal and Electronic Arts.
It is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs.
LinkedIn allows members (both workers and employers) to create profiles and “connections” to each other in an online social network which may represent real-world professional relationships.
Members can invite anyone (whether an existing member or not) to become a connection.